835 Stony Hill Road
NEW CONSTRUCTION: Modern Tiburon Masterpiece
Beds: 5 | Baths: 4.5 | Living Area: Approx. 4,700 sqft | Lot: Approx. 28,000 sqft
Just completed, this 5 bedroom/ 4.5 bath contemporary "smart" home built with appointed high-end materials and finishes throughout, expresses a progressive, warm, and timeless design.
Residing on over half an acre just off of prestigious Gilmartin Dr., this approximately 4700 sq. ft. cantilevered glass home sets a new standard for modern Tiburon elegance.
A private gated auto court and oversized garage leads to the 2-story glass-walled formal entry foyer complete with a dramatic floating staircase.
The main level of the home consists of an open floor plan including a large formal living area, elegant chef’s kitchen, dining area, tv/den area, powder room, pantry, and wine room.
This living level seamlessly connects with infinity-edged outdoor living spaces on either side of the property that include a pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, bocce ball court, and fire pit on one side and a flat yard perfect for outdoor play on the other.
The upper level boasts 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms which are connected by spacious hallways and panels of glass.
A luxurious master suite features an entry foyer, private patio, walk-in closet, freestanding tub and an outdoor fireplace. This suite is perched perfect to enjoy panoramic views spanning downtown San Francisco to Mount Tamalpais.
Conveniently located just a short distance from all that Tiburon has to offer, this is an exceptional home for entertaining and enjoying a luxe lifestyle.
835 Stony Hill Road is a rare opportunity to own one of Tiburon’s premiere contemporary masterpieces.
Additional features Include:
- Savant Smart home technology throughout: controlled via integrated iPad’s
- High ceilings
- Custom steel, glass, and wood floating stair case and walking bridge
- Mudroom area off entry foyer with built-in cabinetry and a secondary laundry room
- Fleetwood universal sliding window panels and a dramatic pivot front door
- Corner-on-corner glass pocketing doors with zero threshold
- Interior clear cedar walls and ceiling treatment
- Custom fabricated concrete large format tiles throughout
- Premium Calcutta marble throughout with waterfall edges
- Built-in appliances from Viking and Miele
- Custom fabricated interior and exterior steel and glass railings
- Ortal 82-inch interior gas fireplace
- Radiant heating with independent zones in every room
- 5-ft wide staircase and hallway
- European light fixtures
- Quarter sawn select white oak flooring
- Kallista ONE fixtures
- Custom cabinetry and built-in closets with walnut interiors
- Oversized garage with glass door
- Custom milled details and trim
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Panoramic Bay Bridge, downtown SF, Richardson Bay, top 1/3 of GG Bridge, and Mt. Tamalpais views
- Custom automatic driveway gates
- Extensive landscaping with mature olive trees
- Underground lawn irrigation/no sprinklers necessary
- Extensive complete landscape irrigation system
- Pool and spa with automatic cover
- Bocce ball court
- Large flat green yard
- Outdoor Kitchen with integrated natural gas BBQ, pizza oven, and refrigerator.
- Outdoor natural gas fire-pit
- Custom fabricated trellis
- Flush-mount floor tracks for seamless interior/exterior integration
- Outdoor fireplace off the master bedroom patio
- Outdoor media/TV patio off the upper bedroom level
- Clear cedar siding with mitered corners
- Custom metal AL 13 roof fascia
- Water wall feature at entry
Created by Dream Team:
Design: The Ryan Group
Construction Documentation: Mark Fishbach
General Contractor: Tamalpais Construction
Structural Engineer: Kelly Turbin
Civil Engineer: DVC Group
Land Surveyor: Larry Stevenson
Landscape Architect: Jim Bradanini
Geotechnical Engineer: Miller Pacific Group
Kitchen Consultant: Sandra Bird
Landscape Contractor: GLI NorCal
From SFGate: ‘A new standard for modern Tiburon elegance’